- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium tart apples, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add pork chops cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cinnamon, nutmeg, mix brown sugar and salt.
Remove chops and keep warm. Add some apples, pecans, brown sugar mixture and remaining butter to pan; cook and stir until apples are tender and serve with chops.
Yield: 4 servings.