Skip to content
- 1 tsp chopped Ginger (Adrak)
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 3 tblsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp crushed Black Pepper (Kali Mirch)
- 2 cups cooked and shredded Chicken
- 1 tbsp Vinegar (Sirka)
- 3 Red Chili
- 1 tsp powdered Sugar
- 2 small-sized Cucumber (Kheera)
- 1 tbsp chopped Spring Onions
- Salt to taste
How to make chicken bonbon:
- Cut the cucumber into half lengthwise. Remove the seeds and cut the cucumber into half.
- Divide the halved cucumber into lengthwise pieces approximately 1 inch in thickness. Keep aside.
- Grind the red chilies in a blender along with the vinegar to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Prepare the bonbon sauce by mixing in a basin the sesame oil, sesame seeds, salt, soya sauce, ginger, sugar, red chili paste, crushed peppercorns and the spring onions. Mix thoroughly.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in a bowl. Surround with the cucumber pieces.
- Pour the bonbon sauce on top of the chicken.
- Top Best Beauty Benefits of Amla
- Chicken & Ham Loaf Recipe