Even though Samsung has remained tight-lipped about its future projects, a page dedicated to company’s activity and movements named SamMobile has reported the specs of upcoming #Smartphones and According to the report, the company is planning to introduce yet another series under the Galaxy line up and if the rumour turns out to be true, then it will be called as Galaxy O Series.
Samsung Mobile has revealed the name of the device which is Samsung Galaxy Grand On (SM-G550) and Galaxy Mega On (SM-G600) and coming under the mid-range segment, both these devices are expected to come with dual SIM and 4G support.
Samsung Galaxy Grand on – Expected Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Grand On is expected to come packed with a 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels
- Quad-Core Exynos 3475 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in memory
- 8MP/5MP camera
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 3G connectivity and 2600mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Mega on – Expected specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Mega On reportedly carries a 5.5-inch HD display
- Quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB of internal memory
- 13MP/5MP camera package
- 3G, Android 5.1 Lollipop
- And 3000mAh battery.